Bringing advanced materials technologies to international B2B markets.
For investors and VCs
Advisory and consultancy services for the venture capital and deep-tech investment community.
For growth companies
Support for fast-growth B2B companies bringing new materials technologies to international markets.
Dr Nick Rimmer – Director
I offer more than thirty years’ international experience leading product and technology strategy development, and advising boards of early-stage companies and research organisations on how to bring new materials-science based products, technologies, and processes to global B2B customers.
This generally involves:
- identifying market and customer requirements, and assessing product readiness
- evaluating the technical and commercial benefits of new technologies
- defining product portfolios, and supporting the associated marketing and promotion activity
- developing strategies to protect intellectual property and to scale up for high-volume production
- management of customer evaluation programmes
A collaborative, task-focussed approach forms the foundation of how I manage relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders such as universities, research organisations, and other businesses.
Positive and pragmatic, I promote integrity, good governance, and best practice in all aspects of organisational activity.
I am pleased to have had the opportunity to serve on a number of boards throughout my career, and now look forward to taking up further advisory and consultancy roles with organisations working with advanced materials technologies.
Please do connect with me if you would like to know more. It would be great to talk and learn about your challenges.